Thursday, September 30, 2010

:: Shipping Info ::



::Shipping:: First Class shipping w/ delivery confirmation is always FREE! No matter what you order! If you need it quick, just let me know and I can get you a quote for USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day Service. If you need it quicker than that, I can give you a UPS 2nd Day or Next Day Air quote!

::Production:: {Scrabble Tiles} I strive to have each item in stock, ready made at all times! Sometimes someone will beat you to the punch and buy it after I have listed it. No worries, I can make another! However, if this is the case the process I use will take about 3 days to cure before I can ship it out- I will let you know at the time of invoice if this is the case :D

::Packaging:: All of my items come ready for gift giving. I package everything in a small ziplock bag and then it is put into a lovely organza bag. I can also include a gift message {free of charge} on a cute little card to any order. Just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment